Regional InformationNHASP has identified seven regions of the state to facilitate communication among school psychologists and between the Executive Board and Membership.
Map shows towns, districts, SAUs and NHASP Regions.
- Regional Representatives are appointed by the President.
- Are voting members of the Executive Board
- Maintain communication with school psychologists in their region
- Coordinate activities in their region
- Provide a voice for school psychologists to the Executive Board.
- Communicate Executive Board issues to membership.
- Members may participate in regional activities in either or both the region of their employment or residence.
- Regional Representatives organize meetings in their region to provide
- Professional Development
- Sharing of Information and resources
- Case Discussion
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Regional Meeting dates are listed on this page
Region 1 (Nashua, Manchester, Salem)
Region 2 (Greater Concord)
Region 3 (Lakes Region)
Region 4 (Monadnock area, Keene)
Region 5 (Upper Valley)
Mary Ann Salvatoriello
Region 6 (Seacoast)
Region 7 (North Country)